Drink A Glass Of Wine A Day!
If you drink wine, you are healthy. I think you have heard the saying that wine makes you live longer.
In Burma, there are still few people who drink wine daily, but in Western countries and some developed Eastern countries, there are quite a lot of people who drink wine.
Wine is usually consumed for health or as a social drink. Wine has a low alcohol content and is highly beneficial for health.
Drinking alcohol is bad, but if you understand that everything is harmful in excess, you will know that things that contain alcohol are beneficial in their own way.
If a person normally drinks a glass of grape-based red wine every day;
- · Can increase the amount of Polyphenols Antioxidants that prevent cancer and heart disease
- · Reduces the risk of coronary heart disease
- · Increases HDL, the good type of cholesterol, by up to 12%
- · Reduces the risk of heart related diseases by 20%
- · Reduces stroke risk by 20%
- · Increases the Gut Microbiome in the intestinal tract and keeps the stomach healthy
- · Reduces risk of sudden cardiac arrest by up to 32%
- · Reduces stress and anxiety
- · Reduces the risk of liver stones
- · Reduces risk of type 2 diabetes by 30%
Here are the health benefits of drinking a glass of wine a day. Experts recommend that adult women of all ages and men over the age of 65 stick to around five glasses of wine a day per week, which is a healthy amount.